Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Snow.

When I went home for the Christmas holidays, we went to Bellerby in North Yorkshire to my Mum an Dad's cottage that is nearly finished. It was really snowy and beautiful up there in the Dales! These are some photos I took that I'm planning to link into my Elective work and there's a video underneath too. In the Moving Image Elective, we have to present a piece of work that has been influenced by Avant Garde film, so I've been looking at documentary style film and the idea of filming what is around me and then forming a narrative out of what I have recorded. The film from Bellerby is basically that. I filmed a lot while I was there and have cut it down to about two minutes and tried to make the clips fit into a sequence. Its not perfect but its a start. And I like all the photos took too.




















No comments: